- Xplora Design Skool received the prestigious - Shiksha Bharti Puraskar 09 for Generating Employment through Education.
- Celebrating 18 years of Excellence: Xplora completed 14 years of its strong presence across the nation on 27th May 2009.
- First Multimedia & Animation Education Company announced to have Vocational Status.
- First ISO 9001:2000 certified Animation & Multimedia Education Company Maintained 100% Placement Record since 18 years.
- Industry appreciation for Xplora is seen through its 1350+ Associate Companies across India for the placements of their students.
- UP govt. project for 3 year (3 year MOU) U.P Government has tied up with Xplora Design Skool offering 3 months MUBK Vocational Program MULTIMEDIA UJJWAL BHAVISHYA KARYAKRAM.
- IIM Case being taught to first year students on the Growth of Xplora Design Skool Special Tie-up with MICA, for a 1 month course on Creativity, Communication & Entrepreneurship (For all XDS students).
- Xplora Design Skool Ahmedabad is the Recognized Center of Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar University for providing for the first time in India a special degree (Bachelors program) in Animation – Bachelors in Media Graphics & Animation.
- Follows a Unique Reverse Education Model "teaching according to industry requirement".
- First to launch unique Studio Based Production Level Learning (SPLL) where students are given mentorship along with their lectures and given the projects the same way as in real time studio environment making them studio ready.
- Over 51 International Level Design Courses to choose from. All these courses offered at XDS have a Unique value proposition like PGPM providing guaranteed jobs in multimedia to students on clearing the 15 month program.
- Special Pre-Production workshop designed by NID Alumni & famous cartoonist Arjun for XDS students.
- Special Seminars by Industry Experts from across the world conducted whole year round Xplora Design Skool has a Centralized Quality Check department regularly assessing the quality of students' assignments & projects (Work of 6500 students across India is being assessed every 2 months).
- Xplora's Faculty strength through FDP (Faculty Development Program) the only Multimedia Education company to have Standardized faculties i.e. faculties of Xplora Design Skool across India are appointed through Head Office.
- National Recognition (Govt., parents, prominent personalities) appreciation about Xplora's effort in Generating Employment through High End Technical Education.
- Developed an Incubation center on 2D Cartooning- for students to who want to be entrepreneurs.
- Curriculum has special focus on Observation, visualization, Story writing and Sketching.
- Xplora has a separate department for Placements of its students called Futurz Xplored which constantly works upon making associations with Companies, to provide better placements to all Xplora Students.
- Today Xplora has 1350+ associate companies giving placements and guiding us in our Curriculum update from an industry perspective. Xplora follows a Unique & Successful & Reverse Education Model' whereby students are taught according to the latest requirement in Industry.
- We send these 1350+ associate companies a form in the beginning of each year to know their requirements from a Multimedia Professional they would hire in the next year and also number of multimedia professionals required by them in the coming year on basis of this the curriculum is updated as well as seats provided to campuses, so that the moment students clear their program they get employment with these 1350+ associate companies.
- Spreading awareness about celebration of Annual Animation Day.
- Where 6000 Students from across the country exhibit their work(X-Factor) Top of the line student work as per international standards.
- Competitions are held among colleges on basic Multimedia work (like creating a poster, stationary, web page etc.)and thus their involvement also takes place on Animation day.
Enthusiasm releases the drive to carry you over obstacles and adds significance to all you do. -Norman Vincent Peale